There is no ideal place to work, and we all know it. It isn’t always possible for companies to create ideal working conditions for various reasons. However, it is worth doing everything that is possible to give your employees a place that they would feel a part of. We can proudly and confidently admit that Mobile Reality does everything that makes our employees feel appreciated and satisfied with their work as #MRTeam.
Why actually Mobile Reality is a great place to work?
1. You work with an amazing team. First of all, we care for a good atmosphere and work culture through mutual respect. We make sure that our team consists of people who simply like each other, and want to spend time together not only at work time but also at parties or sports challenges. We’re all open, helpful, and friendly. You will not find anyone with us who would not be nice or not polite. You will receive help in every situation, and each team member knows that they can count on others in any life situation. #MRTeam is diverse in terms of stack, seniority, and age. In Mobile Reality you will work with both students and retired people, allowing for the exchange of knowledge and experiences. There is nothing better for the development of a team than a constant and mutual exchange of opinions in a team that is simply diverse. By joining us, we will also involve you in social initiatives, such as fundraising for rescue and help for animals, as well as providing technical support for Ukraine. We help as much as we can, but we’re most happy that our entire team is involved in it.
2. You develop with us. Working with us, you work on the newest technologies and projects for clients from all over the world. We run projects for clients from the media and entertainment, real estate, and completely new projects, such as NFT, so you can easily find a place for your own professional development. In projects, we focus on teamwork, we take care of clean code and choose technologies together, so you can be sure that you have a real influence on the decisions made in the project.
3. You learn with us. You will learn and educate within your working time. Each month, you can use any one day ("Kompilator Day") to educate on any topic that interests you. During this time, you can do any training, course, webinar, or read a book that will allow you to gain new practical skills. At monthly meetings of the frontend and backend team, you’ll discuss the most important technological innovations, discuss interesting solutions, and exchange knowledge and experiences.
4. We will take care of your physical and mental health. By working with us, you can be sure that you will receive a benefits package that will allow you to maintain a balance between your private and professional life. Do you need to see a doctor? Do you want to ensure your life? Need a lawyer for advice? We have an insurance package for you. Do you want to exercise your body and mind? Train with the Multisport card and meditate with Mindy. Are you interested in learning English? We will subsidize your English classes.
5. Work the way you want. We work remotely, so you can work from anywhere in the world. Do you dream of working on a paradise beach in Thailand or working in a coworking space in Warsaw? Work wherever you feel comfortable. Need a visit to the dentist in the middle of the day or your dog needs a walk? No problem! Working time is flexible, so plan your working day as you need it.
Doesn't a perfect workplace exist? Well… I think we have a lot of reason to believe that Mobile Reality is a great place for you and for your development. If you would like to see what we can offer you, check out our latest job offers and apply now. We are waiting for you!